It’s welcome week from 16th September and semester A kicks off on 23rd September (we are aware that things have already begun for some of our colleagues!).
There are a number of ways in which we can help you get ready for the new academic year:
- Drop-in sessions – We will be running drop-in sessions every day for two weeks from Monday 16th September until Friday 27th September. The sessions take place from 13.00-14.00 in the E-Learning Studio, room 0.09 in Scape. Come along and a member of the team will be available to help you. From the week beginning 30th September the drop-ins will revert to their usual twice a week format, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Getting Started with QMplus – aimed at those who are new to our online learning environment or those who would like a refresher, these 2 hour hands on sessions will get you going with building module areas. We have two sessions in welcome week, Monday 16th September 14.00-16.00 and Thursday 19th September 10.30-12.30. Spaces on these sessions are limited so please book yourself a place by going to our online course booking system.
- Bespoke sessions – if you’d like us to run something specific for your team, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have a look at new features on QMplus – we haven’t made any drastic changes to QMplus this summer but have a look at the changes that have been introduced. Hopefully, you’ll find something useful!
- Attend a teaching space awareness session – organised by our colleagues in IT Services and running up to 20th September, these sessions will introduce you to the technology available in teaching spaces at QMUL, including the Q-Review lecture recording system. Visit the Eventbrite page to book yourself a place