- Are you a current undergraduate or postgraduate student at QMUL?
- Are you interested in working with a member of staff in using technology to enhance teaching and learning?
- Would you be able to commit 100 hours of effort between February and June?
- Would you like to earn some money?
If you’ve answered yes to all of the above then we hope you would consider applying for one of our E-Learning Assistant posts. We are currently looking for 3 students to work on our latest round of E-Learning Production scheme projects. These are small projects related to the use of technology in teaching which are instigated by academics across the university. They typically involve around 100 hours work with a pay rate of £12/hour. These projects are scheduled to run between February and the end of June. Posts are open to current QMUL students, undergraduate or postgraduate.
The three projects we are currently recruiting for are:
- Refreshing e-learning resources for a postgraduate distance learning programme in endocrinology
- Creating materials for an online statistics training module
- Improving the student experience of QMplus module areas in the School of Engineering and Materials Science
For further details on the projects and to submit an application, follow the links above and you will be taken to the QTemps website.
The closing date for applications is Friday 8th of February and we would expect to hold interviews for the positions sometime in the week beginning 11th February.
You can find more information on being an E-Learning Assistant on the E-Learning Unit website.