In this one hour session we will cover:
- How to set up some of the advance question types
- How to create a Question bank with categories and sub-categories
- How to ‘Export’ and ‘Import’ Quiz questions
- How to manually mark or override existing marks
- How do formative and summative settings within a Quiz function
You do not need any special software to participate. You will need headphones and, ideally, a microphone.
You can book on to this session by visiting the course booking system: www.cpdbookings.qmul.ac.uk and searching for this session. Full joining instructions will be provided on the booking system.