Whether you have recorded your own video or have some footage from somewhere else it is very likely that you will need to do some editing to produce a final product. No matter which software you use, the principles of video editing are the same. With knowledge of these basic principles, and a bit of time, you will soon find that you can create professional and compelling videos.
In this 2 hour hands on session you will find out how to:
– Edit your clips and remove unwanted footage
– Add clips, graphics and photos to your video
– Add professional touches such as captions, titles and transitions
– Publish your video so that others can view it e.g. via the online learning environment, QMplus
– Ensure your video is copyright compliant
Places on these sessions are limited, please use our course booking system to book yourself a place.