This display type can be added via the activity and resource picker, to display course information as a tab structure, like chapters/modules, in sections within the QMplus course area.
This guide covers:
- How to add a Tab Display to your course
- Turn editing on, then click ‘add an activity or resource’ within the topic where you wish to add the tab display, then select ‘Tab Display’ from the list of resources:
- On the following screen one can name the tab display and add a description. This will be the name & description which appears on the QMplus module area, as shown below:
- To expand the tab, so that you can add content, click on ‘Tab 1′ and give the section a name and enter the text/media in the tab content text box below:
- To add each additional tab, click on the ‘add a new tab’ button which appears underneath the last tab created, as shown above.
- Once all the content has been added, click ‘save and display’ to view how the tab display will appear.
- The content will then appear in the tab format, as shown below:
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: email@example.com . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.