Note: This guide is relevant until mid-August 2022. Guidance relevant to the new QMplus theme will then be available here
- Click on the Forum
- To create a ‘Discussion Topic’ within your ‘Forum’, click on ADD A NEW DISCUSSION TOPIC.
In the following window, one can see these options for adding details:
- Add the subject of this topic
- Add a description – Provide further information about the ideas participants should be thinking/talking about, and how they should respond.
- Add files (if any) – Please note, embedded images will not appear in the email notification (users need to click through the link to see the images on the QMplus forum)
- Select the box Mail now – – A mail now checkbox is available for teachers and admins when a new discussion is created. Checking the ‘Mail now’ box results in a notification being sent immediately to everyone subscribed to the forum, rather than after the post editing time limit.
- Click POST TO FORUM.
Your Forum post is then displayed. To read or comment on the discussion topic your students will need to click on the topic link.
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: email@example.com . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.