The Lightbox gallery enables multiple images to be displayed as a photo gallery or album. When viewing a gallery you are presented with a series of thumbnails, click a thumbnail image to see it full size. Use the PREV and NEXT tabs to browse additional full size images.
This guide covers:
It assumes you know:
Step 1: Adding a Lightbox gallery to your module page
- TURN EDITING ON via the slider in the top right of your screen.
- Select the topic where you would like to add your ‘Lightbox gallery’.
- Click on the Add an activity or resource option.
- Select Lightbox gallery. This will open the ‘Lightbox gallery’ option screen.
Step 2: Filling in the Lightbox gallery options screen
- Give the ‘Lightbox gallery’ a name. This name will appear on your course page.
- Add a description about your gallery images.
- Click on the ADVANCED section to change the settings for layout and privacy:
- Click SAVE AND DISPLAY.
Step 1: Adding images to your Lightbox gallery
- Before you get started, please crunch your images to ensure that they are of the best size and the resource loads quickly. To do so, please use a website such as tinypng.com
- Click on Add Images.
- Click on Choose a File for file picker or drag and drop your images straight onto the page.
- Locate your files in the usual way.
- Click on Add Images
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.