Most students are enrolled onto QMplus course (or module) areas automatically. You should not have to enrol them yourself. If a students says that they do not have access to your course area, please instruct them to look at our checklist on I can’t see my course to ensure that the issue is properly dealt with.
All new members of staff will need an account within QMplus before they can be enrolled onto a QMplus module. If a member of staff requires access for a guest or external staff, please raise a ticket with the Helpdesk requesting the creation of an affiliate account. Once this account has been created by the Helpdesk assistant, please follow the instructions below to give the users account access to a particular QMplus course or module area.
Enrolling users onto your course area:
- Under the Settings menu (on the right hand side of the screen), click Users and then Enrolled Users
- You will see a list of all staff and students currently enrolled in your QMplus area. Click on the Enrol Users button on the top right of the screen
- Find the person you wish to enrol by typing into the search box. You can search by name, email address and student ID. Click on the name of the user when it appears below the search field.
- From the drop-down list, select the role you would like the person to have. For a complete explanation of the different QMplus roles, see the What are the roles on QMplus help guide.
- You can repeat the previous steps until you have enrolled all the users you require. When you are finished, click on Enrol selected users and cohorts.
Note: All users enrolled this way will need to be manually removed at the end of the year/enrolment period.
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.