Note: This guide is relevant until mid-August 2022. Guidance relevant to the new QMplus theme will then be available here
This guide covers:
- How do I allow people to self enrol on my course?
The self enrolment method enables QMplus users to enrol themselves onto your course. They can do this by:
- Clicking on ‘enrol me into this course’ option – this method allows anyone logged onto QMplus to search for your course and enrol themselves on it
- Entering in the enrolment key provided to them prior to the enrolment – this method only allows users who have been given a enrolment key i.e. password to access the course.
1. To enable self enrolment on your course page, click on ‘Users’ from the Settings block and then click on ‘Enrolment Methods’ from the menu.
2. From the ‘Add method’ drop down box, click on ‘Self Enrolment’. Then click on ‘Add method’ button.
3. The self enrolment page will then appear and you can configure the options to suit your course needs.
4. Once you have set up the options, click on Add method.
5. This will take you back to the enrolment method page and you can see your self enrolment method set up here. This page tells you the number of users enrolled via the method and it allows you to edit. delete and hide the method.
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.