This guide covers:
- How to create a folder on ownCloud
1. Click ‘All files’ (1) and click on the option ‘New’ (2).
2. Click on the folder icon (3) and enter a name for your folder and then press enter on the keyboard.
3. This will create the folder within the ‘All files’ area. When you hover over the folder you will be provided with the options below.
1. Edit: enables you to rename the folder
2. Download: enables you to download the folder as a zip file
3. Share: enables you to share the file with others
4. Delete: enables you to delete the folder
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.