Note: This guide is relevant until mid-August 2022. Guidance relevant to the new QMplus theme will then be available here
This guide covers:
- How to delete a course area from QMplus
It assumes that:
- You have administrator access to QMplus
Step 1: How to delete a course area from QMplus
1. Log into QMplus, click on the ‘Flydown Dashboard’ from the top right of the page.
2. Click on ‘All Modules’.
3. Click on the category which your department belongs to.
4. Click on the School which you have administrator access to.
5. From the ‘Settings’ block on the right hand side, click on ‘Manage this category’.
6. Once you have selected the School sub category, a list of courses will appear at the bottom of the page.
7. Find your preferred course, click on the tick box and delete icon to delete.
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: email@example.com . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.