Note: This guide is relevant until mid-August 2022. Guidance relevant to the new QMplus theme will then be available here
This guide covers:
- How to manage permissions in QMplus
It assumes that:
- You have administrator access to QMplus
1. Log into QMplus, click on the ‘Flydown Dashboard’ from the top right of the page.
2. Click on ‘All Modules’.
3. Click on the category which your department belongs to.
4. Click on the School which you have administrator access to.
5. From the ‘Settings’ block on the right hand side, click on ‘Assign roles’.
6. You will now see an overview of the roles that have been assigned to members of staff within your School. To manage the roles assigned, click on the role. In this example, we have selected the course administrator role.
7. Below is a list of all the users who have been assigned the course administrator role for your School. From this page, you will be able to add and remove users.
7a. To assign the role to a new user:
(1) Type in the name of the user in the search box found below the potential user list.
(2) Click on the name of the user from the potential users list.
(3) Click on the option ‘Add‘ to assign the user the course administrator role.
7b. To remove the role from an existing user:
(1) Click on the name of the user from the existing users list.
(2) Click on the option ‘remove‘ to un-assign the user the course administrator role.
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.