To find out more information about QMplus click here.
To log into QMplus, go to http://qmplus.qmul.ac.uk and log in with your University user account (e.g. ydw123).
Below are the top ten areas to get you started with QMplus.
Getting started with QMplus
- What is QMplus and why should I use it?
- QMplus Course Architecture
- Access – and how users get enrolled onto course areas in QMplus
- Building your QMplus course area – the basics (course formats, topics, and moving items around)
- QMplus course area settings
- Adding content to your QMplus course area
- Assessments and feedback (adding assignments, quizzes and giving feedback)
- Communications (emailing and messaging your students)
- Email or Message students via QMplus – an Overview
- Send messages via Quickmail
- Forums (for online discussions)
- The Module Announcement – news forum (teachers can send important messages to all students)
- Online Chat
- Collaboration (using tools to encourage student engagement)
- Is your course ready? A handy checklist
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.