You may wish to share professional interests and contact details via your QMplus profile.
This guide covers:
Step 1: Find your profile
Once you have logged into QMplus:
- On Landing Page click on the picture Icon next your name OR go to Dashboard and click on “Profile”. This will take you to your ‘Profile page’ .
Step 2: Edit your profile
- Under ‘SETTINGS ‘click Edit Profile. If you can’t see Edit Profile then click on My profile settings.
Step 3: Upload an image
- Scroll down the page to USER PICTURE and either click on the ‘add file’ icon or drag the file into the drag and drop area.
2. Choose your profile photo file and click UPLOAD THIS FILE.
Step 4: Update your professional interests and contact details
- Add your professional interests as ‘tags’.
- Add any other contact details useful for other QMplus users.
- Scroll down and click UPDATE PROFILE.
|Tip: If you view your profile and click on a tag you will be linked to other users with similar interests.|
You may want to consider:
- Editing your profile in ‘Groups and Portfolios’ to connect with students and staff.
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: email@example.com . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.