- From the dashboard go to Profile > Scan Physical Coursework (under COURSEWORK MANAGEMENT)
- Once on the Scanning Form make sure the cursor is in the Scan coversheet barcode field.
The coursework coversheet scanning form will default to a coversheet’s course due date. To override the due date and set a later date (for a late submission for example), select the Enable tick box and enter in the desired date.
- Scan coversheet
4. Once scanned the form will automatically clear ready for the next coversheet scan.
5. Check coversheets have been scanned by viewing the coursework submissions area.
6. Once the coursework has been marked, the coversheet can be scanned again to show a dialogue box where the grade for the work can be entered, and the submission date can be changed.
Once the grade is entered and the ‘Submit grade’ button is clicked, the grade will appear in the correct spot in the assignment grading area.
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.