This guide covers:
- Video guide about how to use “My modules” and “All Modules” features
- Information about “Advanced Search” feature
Users can now use the Advanced Search feature to search for activities, resources or courses on QMPlus and even the contents inside those resources.
- Users can use keywords to search for discussions, books or lecture notes.
- User can use Filters to narrow down the search results. (The Title option should only be used if you know the exact title of the activity, resource or course.)
- Users can only search the content that they have access to.
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: email@example.com . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.