The content creation tool allows the fast creation of course content from pre-defined activities such as book, assignment and quiz. The tools allows one to create activities/resources with fewer clicks and multiple instances of an activity/resource without having to repeat the steps.
Step 1: Adding the block
- Log in to QMplus
- Navigate to a course page and ‘Turn editing on’
- From ‘Add a block’ click on Content Creation
Step 2: Adding the template
- From the list of templates, select one of the templates. In this example, we have selected the template ‘Assign: standard assignment’
- From the ‘Select a topic/section to install into‘ choose a topic you would like to add the template to. In this example, we have selected ‘Topic 2‘
- The template will then be added to the course page under the topic you have selected.
Step 3: Editing the activity
- Click on the pen and pencil icon to edit the assignment.
- Now edit the assignment using the instructions provided in the description box.
- Once you have completed editing the activity settings, ensure to scroll down and save the changes. You may then begin to use the activity for your teaching.
Nb: You will be able to add multiple templates to one topic using this tool.
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.