Students and staff can use the Mahara Mobile app to add files, add journal entries and record audio and then upload them to their e-portfolio. As this app is not made by QMUL, the look and feel will be different.
The screenshots in this guide will be from an Android device but the functionality is the same in other apps.
Downloading and Setting up the App
- To download the app, search for ‘Mahara’ in the App store for your device. The app is available on iOS and Android.
- Once you have downloaded the app, open the app.
- Enter the following website address: https://hub.qmplus.qmul.ac.uk/
- Tap the Next button
- On the next screen, select Paste in access token.
- Open QMplus Hub and click Settings icon.
- Click Apps tab.
- Click Generate token.
- Copy the access token.
- Go back to the Mahara app and paste the access token in the text field.
- When you authenticated successfully, you see your name and profile picture (if you uploaded one to QMplus Hub) on the “User” screen.
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.