Did you know that we offer a ‘call back’ phone service for staff. This is available Monday-Friday between 10am-4pm (when a call back can be requested).
How does it work?
If you would like to speak to someone from the E-Learning team regarding any of the applications listed below, please contact the IT Helpdesk on +44 (0)20 7882 8888 and let them know that you would like to receive a call back from a member of the E-Learning team – they will allocate your request to our call back team. You will need to leave your name and phone number as well as a brief description of the issue or request.
If your request is made before 12pm (Midday), a member of the E-Learning support team will call you before 5pm on the same day. If a request is received after Midday you will receive a call back by 1pm the next day. Please note this is based on the support members availability during the day.
We offer phone support for the following applications:
- QMplus (online learning environment)
- QMplus Hub (groups and portfolios)
- QMplus Media (video storage and streaming)
- Q-Review (lecture capture)
- Bristol Surveys (online survey creation)
- Turnitin (plagiarism detection)
- Clickers (audience response systems)
- Recording booths
Note: Call back phone support is for quick support queries requiring 10-20 minutes assistance. If your query requires investigation our team will need more time and follow up advice may be given.
To receive a callback, please remember to include:
- a preferred contact number
- preferred time (based on availability)
- as much detail as possible regarding your query