As of January 2016 the School of Science and Engineering will become a ‘Q-Review School’. This means that all lectures that occur in Q-Review lecture capture enabled rooms will be scheduled to be recorded by default, unless a lecturer chooses to opt out.
To find out more information on what this means and what will be changing in your department click here.
This page will give you links to some of the commonly asked questions and guides which we think you might find useful.
To help you get started with Q-Review here are the top 5 guides which we think you may need to help you get started:
- Why should I use Q-Review?
- How do I edit the recording?
- How do I share the recording with students?
- What will be recorded by default?
- How do I opt out of recording my lectures?
To find the answer to any of the following questions click here:
- Will I end up on Youtube?
- Will my students still attend my lectures?
- Who owns the recording? Will I be able to remove it if I dont like it?
- My lectures contain commercially sensitive information, what shall I do?
- Who can view my recordings?
For more guides see our help and support section.
To see more information on the Q-Review policy click here.