Driven by student feedback about their experiences with QMplus, we have introduced some baseline standards for areas on QMplus. These standards outline what students at QMUL should be able to expect from their use of QMplus. In this section of our website you can find out more about the detail of the standards and how you can ensure your module area meets them.
The QMUL Baseline
Every taught module at QMUL should have a QMplus area, these areas should include:
- A clear design based on the relevant template
- Accessible learning content, reviewed and updated annually
- The communication processes for the module
- Assessment and feedback information.
- Links to lecture recordings (where appropriate)
Auditing QMplus areas
- We have a baseline standards which can be used to audit your own QMplus areas – QMplus Baseline Standards – Module Triage Checklist (June 2020)
- Sample QMplus page screenshot
- This following is an example of a QMplus module which follows the Baseline Standard. There is a user tour that accompanies the Module which can be restarted by clicking on the lightbulb icon at the top right – Sample QMplus Module with User Tour