Grouping Q-Review recordings by creating collections
If you are presenting on a module which runs over multiple semesters, has several lectures per week or if you’d simply like to group your lecture recordings by content type, then you can do so by following the steps in the guide below.
This page covers:
It assumes you are an instructor on a particular Q-Review section.
- Clink on the Q-Review link in the QMplus module area.
- Click on ‘New Collection’ in the top right corner to create a folder to group your recordings:
- Give your collection a name (and date range if applicable) and click ‘OK’:
- Click on ‘Reorder’ in the top left corner:
- Drag the recordings into the new collection folder:
- Click ‘Save’ to save your changes.
- The new folder should now reflect the changes to look like the example below: One can click on the chevron on the left hand side of the collection to view the recordings within the folder:
- You can then make several folders to simplify the navigation for you and your students:
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.
Produced by the the Technology Enhanced Learning Team at Queen Mary University of London.