Student learning and the university experience is not just complemented, but can be significantly transformed by the creative use of technology. Interactive classroom technologies, dynamic assessments, electronic feedback and recorded lectures are just a few ways that the teaching experience at QMUL has been enhanced.
The E-Learning Unit provides educational support and direction for e-learning applications and engages with staff and students across all levels of the institution. We can help you with support, training or advice on anything regarding the use of technology in teaching and learning – simple or complex, individual or faculty-wide, technical or pedagogic. Examples of things we offer:
- A monthly E-Learning Newsletter
- A Training and Development Programme including Seminars and Master Classes
- An E-Learning Practitioner Network
- An E-Learning Production Scheme
- Support for Policy and Planning
- Dissemination of best practice and case studies
- E-Learning Advice: 1-1 consultancy, guidance and materials
- Support for distance learning and transnational education
- An e-learning studio
- QMplus Student Inductions
You can find out what the major themes and projects we are working on in 2018/19 by following the links to our major themes.