Student learning and the university experience is not just complemented, but can be significantly transformed by the creative use of technology. Interactive classroom technologies, dynamic assessments, electronic feedback and recorded lectures are just a few ways that the teaching experience at QMUL has been enhanced.
The Technology Enhanced Learning Team (TELT) provides educational support and direction for technology enhanced learning applications and engages with staff and students across all levels of the institution.
As well as running a number of learning applications, we can help you with support, training or advice on anything regarding the use of technology in teaching and learning – simple or complex, individual or faculty-wide, technical or pedagogic. Examples of things we offer:
- A monthly newsletter
- A Training and Development Programme including Seminars and Master Classes
- A University wide Learning Technologists Group with regular meetings and an online group for help and support
- Support for Policy and Planning
- Dissemination of best practice and case studies
- Advice: 1-1 consultancy, guidance and materials
- Support for distance learning and transnational education
- QMplus Student Inductions