You can get support or advice on any of our Technology Enhanced Learning applications in a number of ways:
Raise a Service Desk ticket
You can raise a request or question via the online ticketing system (you will need a QMUL account to raise your query), or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. TEL application requests will be routed to someone from the TEL support team who will assist you with your query. See our IT Service Desk page for more information. For more complex queries, the support team may refer you to our Book a Learning Technologist (BALT) service.
Book an appointment
If you would like to discuss your request or needs on a one-to one basis, you can request to book an appointment by raising a Service Desk ticket (for more information, visit our guide: Book A Learning Technologist (BALT) service). A Learning Technologist can provide advice on a strategic approach in the use of technology e.g. in providing feedback or in helping improve student engagement or with learner analytics.
- We also offer consultancy services to schools, faculties and course/programme teams on e-learning
Drop-in to see us
Self help guides and online courses
- Our TEL Application section of our website has a number of articles and guides about our learning technologies, which you can read in your own time.
- You can enrol yourself on to one of our self-directed courses on QMplus to learn about various aspects of using technology in teaching.
- Visit the ‘Learn’ section to learn about our programme of workshops covering the popular e-learning technologies available at Queen Mary.
- Advice about how and why to use e-learning is available on this website.