- If you have a teaching idea that you would like to develop further and you would like to discuss how to go about doing it
- If you would like to develop an existing activity (face-to-face or online) but aren’t exactly sure what might work best
- If you would like to overhaul how you are using a particular technology
- You are developing a new module and want to embed e-learning from the beginning of your curriculum design cycle
- or you’d like an expert to review your use of technology with you with a view to making practical suggestions for enhancements
How does it work?
- Go to our ‘Book a Learning Technologist’ area on QMplus and choose an appropriate time from the appointment times offered.
- Shortly after you will receive an email from a member of the E-learning Unit asking you to provide some information about your teaching context and what you are interested in.
- The meeting then takes place.
- The Learning Technologist will then summarise the findings from that meeting in a follow-up email and include practical suggestions / a plan etc to help you achieve what you want to achieve.
- The technologist may meet up with you again to follow-up anything identified in the first meeting or to ensure you are comfortable with implementing the solution being offered.
Book a Learning Technologist now!
If you are looking for help in using a tool within QMplus then you need to attend one of our drop-in sessions or workshops.