This page covers:
- How to add references to a Q-Review recording
To adhere to copyright regulation all copyrighted material used within recordings must be properly referenced.
Before the recording:
If a presentation is used (such as PowerPoint), place references to all materials on the final slide of the presentation and ensure that it is shown before the end of the recording.
After the recording:
Place references in the description section within the media info of the Q-Review recording.
1. Login to Q-Review and go to your recording.
2. Click the edit button on the top right.
3. In the ‘Edit media info’ window that pops up, add your references in the description box after any other details you add.
4. Click on the ‘Save’ button.
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.