This guide covers:
- How to connect your Q-Review recordings to your QMplus course area after rollover.
It assumes that you are recording your lecture or event using the Q-Review lecture capture system, and that you are the presenter or have been given presenter access on the Q-Review server. It also assumes that you have instructor access on the QMplus course.
- Once you rollover your QMplus course ensure your course ID is updated to reflect the new year.
- Check to see whether the recordings shown are for the current year, or showing last year’s recordings by clicking on the Q-Review recordings link in the course.
- If the recordings shown are for last year – please navigate back to the course area and delete the link by turning on Edit mode, then clicking ‘Edit’ beside the link and selecting ‘Delete’ as shown:
5. Now you can add a new Q-Review tool from scratch via the ‘+ Add an activity or resource’ button and by selecting ‘External Tool’.
7. Click ‘save’ or ‘save and return to course’.
8. Click upon the newly created Q-Review link. This will take you to another page.
From the drop down menu select the new ‘Term’ reflecting the year of the course e.g. 2022/23, then search for the ‘Course’ e.g. POL388 – Research Project and select the ‘Section’ which should match your course ID e.g. POL388-A17. Lastly choose what you want your students to see from the options shown below, then click ‘Connect’.
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.