Uploading additional teaching material to recordings
It is possible to upload slides in PowerPoint or PDF form to scheduled and completed lecture captures. Slides can also be made interactive and used to engage and trigger ‘learning moments’ with students during a presentation.
It is particularly helpful when the document camera output has been captured, but you require the presentation slides too (for example where a room has 2 projectors and they are used to project different outputs) or should there have ever been a technical issue and the projector image was not captured by the recording.
This guide covers:
- Adding presentation material to a scheduled recording or recording which has already taken place.
It assumes you are listed as a presenter on the Q-Review section
- Firstly, click through the Q-Review link in QMplus or navigate to the module via: https://echo360.org.uk
- Click on the blue + icon to add your presentation.
- In the top right corner, select ‘add slides’ to upload the powerpoint presentation.
- Once processed, the presenter can choose which slides are available/hidden and the students can click left/right to progress through the presentation material. It should look something like this example below:
- The blue lecture recording button will have changed to show that a recording has additional material added to it, as per the example below:
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: email@example.com . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.
Produced by the the Technology Enhanced Learning Team at Queen Mary University of London.