If you use Blackboard Collaborate you might be interested to know that there have been some changes to the Collaborate activity in QMplus. In particular:
- The activity can now handle up to 500 participants. It was previously limited to 250 and larger classes could only be held by using the "external tool" method when setting up sessions
- You can now control some session settings before the session starts. This avoids having to remember to turn them on or off once you’ve started the session.
- You can now control whether recordings are downloadable or not.
We have updated the following guides to reflect these changes.
- The two ways to set up Blackboard Collaborate sessions and how to choose
- How to set up Blackboard Collaborate with the Collaborate activity