QMplus is getting a fresh new look and feel this summer. The changes have largely been driven by your input over the past year, from your responses to the staff and student surveys and your participation in various focus groups.
In this video, Brett Lucas from the E-Learning Unit talks through…and shows…some of the highlights of the new user interface design. Things that he covers include:
- The rationale behind the changes
- The new QMplus user dashboard giving easy access to module areas and with great new personalisation features such as dashboard widgets
- Everyone, staff and students, now gets their own QMplus home page, or landing page
- An improved module search helps you find what you’re looking for
- Updated messaging and notification functionality
- What module areas will look like in the new QMplus and some of the things you’ll need to think about when getting ready for teaching in the next academic year
You can watch the whole video (which we recommend you do!) or you can use the video menu in the top left of the player to find the bits you’re particularly interested in.
You can also find more details about the new QMplus user interface in our QMplus is getting a major facelift article.