In this one-hour online session you will learn how to make use of Blackboard Collaborate for running webinars.
We’ll show you how to:
- Set up a Collaborate activity in QMplus
- Create a link for those who cannot attend via QMplus
- Share your audio and video
- Use screen sharing, file sharing, chat and the collaborative whiteboard
- Allow participants to share their video and audio
- Record your sessions
We will also provide general guidance on how to run webinars and online classrooms.
The session will be run in Blackboard Collaborate itself so you will gain hands-on experience of using it!
You do not need any special software to participate. You will need headphones and, ideally, a microphone.