The E-Learning Unit run a number of mailing lists that we use to communicate with our users. Some of these are restricted to certain group of users but some are open to all practitioners around the university. Being a member of these lists means:
- we can communicate directly with you about news, events and the latest updates to the system
- you can post questions
Anyone can join the mailing list for our E-Learning Newsletter. This is sent out once a month and contains a variety of information, case studies etc.
Other lists –
- Learning Technologists Group – for the users responsible for E-Learning activities within a school or a department.
- QMplus Upgrade – If your role includes responsibilities around QMplus upgrade and Rollover then you should join this group.
- Q-Review Administrators – for users who are the main point of contact for Q-Review within a school/dept. Most of these users are also responsible for implementing the school level opt-in and opt-out policy.
- QMplus Administrators – These users have highest level of access within QMplus for a school or department.
Send an email to email@example.com to join any of the groups above.