The E-Learning Unit runs the following mailing lists that we use to communicate with our users. Some of these are restricted to certain group of users but are open to all practitioners around the university. Being a member of these list means:
- we can communicate directly with you about news, events and the latest updates to the system
- you can post questions
Your can join the following two E-Learning Practitioners groups below by following the link –
Other lists –
- Learning Technologists Group – for the users responsible for E-Learning activities within a school or a department.
- QMplus Upgrade – If your role includes responsibilities around QMplus upgrade and Rollover then you should join this group.
- Q-Review Administrators – for users who are the main point of contact for Q-Review within a school/dept. Most of these users are also responsible for implementing the school level opt-in and opt-out policy.
- QMplus Administrators – These users have highest level of access within QMplus for a school or department.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to join any of the groups above.