New students? Need Help with QMplus?
This year we will be holding a Library stall during the first two weeks of term to help get you going as a new student.
If you have a question or need to talk to someone face to face – Pop down to the library and ask for E-learning.
Book a member of the E-learning Unit to attend a talk
As we approach the new academic year, you may be holding inductions for your students to get them familiar with Queen Mary’s e-learning applications. This includes:
- QMplus, our online learning environment
- Q-Review, our lecture recording system
- Turnitin, for plagiarism detection
If you would like us to carry out a short presentation on any of these applications for your students’ induction, please email ‘email@example.com’ a request to attend your induction with the following details:
- Which e-Learning Application you will be using with your students, and would like us to demonstrate
- Any specific features of QMplus you want us to mention
- Name of a representative from the department who is also attending (it is important a member from the department is present to answer any departmental specific questions).