Whether you have recorded your own video or have some footage from somewhere else it is very likely that you will need to do some editing to produce a final product. No matter which software you use the principles of video editing are the same. With knowledge of these basic principles, and a bit of time, you will soon find that you can create professional and compelling videos.
In this 2 hour hands on session you will find out:
– What software is available to you here at QMUL and more generally
– How to improve the image through adjustments to exposure and colour
– How to add clips, graphics and photos to your video
– How to add professional touches such as captions, titles and transitions
– How to publish your video so that others can view it e.g. via the online learning environment, QMplus
To book please visit our online booking system