We recommend that you read the following pages and top guides to get you started with Q-Review:
- About Q-Review (E-Learning Application)
- Where is Q-Review installed?
- What can I record?
- How can I request a recording of my lecture/event?
- How do I do a recording in a non-Q-Review enabled room (or from home)?
- How do I share the recording with students?
- How can I make sure that only students in my course can view the recording?
- How do I edit the recording?
- What is the QMUL Q-Review Policy? (Opt-in/Opt-out, Copyright, IPR, Ownership/Authority of recordings, archive and deletion principles),
- More useful information about recording lectures (student attendance, performance management, benefits or recording, etc.)
- Request improvements to the service via the Q-Review Development Tracker
Did this answer your query? If not, you can raise a ticket on the online Helpdesk or email: email@example.com . Alternatively you can also request a particular guide or highlight an error in this guide using our guides request tracker.