The E-Learning Studio is situated in room 0.09 in the Scape Building on the Mile End Campus. It is where the E-Learning Unit hold many of their meetings and workshops but it is also a resource that can be used by staff for a variety of different e-learning related activities.
The room is an informal space which can accomodate up to 15 people and is equipped with:
- Interactive display – this has a standard PC attached to it but you can also connect laptops.
- 8 PCs on the staff managed network and 1 Apple Macintosh
- The standard university eduroam wifi service
As well as the standard software offered on all staff computers (Microsoft Office etc), we also have:
- Camtasia Studio, for creating screen recordings and doing video editing, is available on some of the computers in the E-Learning Studio.
- Media editing software such as iMovie, Final Cut Pro and various Adobe Creative Suite applications are available on the Apple Macintosh.
The Studio is not centrally bookable so if you’d like to make use of it, please see our make a booking page where you will be able to check availability.