The E-Learning Studio is situated in the Scape Building on the Mile End Campus. It is where the E-Learning Unit hold many of their meetings and workshops but it is also a resource that can be used by staff for a variety of different e-learning related activities.
The room is an informal space which can accomodate up to 15 people and is equipped with a variety of technology:
- Q-Review lecture capture system
- Interactive display
- A document camera (or visualiser)
- The TurningPoint audience response system
- 8 PCs and 2 Macintosh computers
- Wifi for those who wish to bring their own devices
We also have a variety of dedicated e-learning software:
- Articulate Studio and Articulate Storyline – software for creating e-learning content
- Camtasia Studio – for creating screen recordings
This software can be used in the Studio or tried out on one of our loan laptops.