The E-Learning Studio is situated in the Scape Building on the Mile End Campus. It is where the E-Learning Unit hold many of their meetings and workshops but it is also a resource that can be used by staff for a variety of different e-learning related activities.
The room is an informal space which can accomodate up to 15 people and is equipped with a variety of technology:
- Q-Review lecture capture system
- Interactive display
- A document camera (or visualiser)
- The TurningPoint audience response system
- 8 PCs on the staff managed network and 1 Apple Macintosh.
- Wifi for those who wish to bring their own devices
We also have a variety of dedicated e-learning software:
- We have 2 licenses for the Articulate 360 suite of software for creating e-learning content.
- Camtasia Studio, for creating screen recordings and doing video editing, is available on all the computers in the E-Learning Studio and on our loan laptops.
- We have 2 copies of Adobe Creative Suite available on computers in the Studio, one on our Apple Mac and one on a PC.