Each module area should :
- Have a Faculty or School based template (structure, colours)
- Provide easy access to core information such as module code, teaching staff and important contacts, teaching schedule and module handbook.
- Use logical topic names
- Structure and signpost content
- If files are provided, have a clear file structure with meaningful filenames.
- Organise content in books, folders or pages where appropriate.
- Set expectations Include expectations about how the course area will be used e.g. regularity of posting updates; how students are expected to use it. (Aligning content with weekly lectures may be a way of achieving this.)
- Link to QMplus guidance