On Tuesday, 15th January 2019, between 7am-9am, we will be making some updates to QMplus and QMplus Hub to add new functionality as well as fix outstanding issues since the October mini release.
New features and updates for January
- New tabbed course format – ability to add any section of a course to a tab and option to convert the Assessment Info block to a tab
- Gradeplus – show a snippet of feedback on opening screen to encourage students to read feedback
- Physical course work submission – teachers and non-editing teachers can now scan and add grades (previously limited to course administrators)
- Activity Planner – extensions to reports on activities (such as assignments) across multiple courses, students, cohorts in order for you to plan for your assessments within your preferred date ranges
- Assignment widget will not display expired assignments
- Extension to standard blind marking functionality making it possible to surface usernames at the point of entering grades and feedback