On Tuesday, 4th September 2018, between 7am-9am, we will be making some updates to QMplus and QMplus Hub. These updates will add new functionality as well as fix outstanding issues since the July upgrade.
Features and plugins for September
- Personal Daily Timetable Widget – will be available on the dashboard to show the current week’s events
- Extension of SITS Marks Transfer to include category totals
- Gradeplus – show Feedback entered on Assignment as well as via Gradebook
- Physical course work submission – coversheet includes barcode as well as QR code.
- Course creation wizard enhancements
- Algebra Question type for quizzes
- Accessibility Block
- Activity Planner – additional reporting roles
- New ‘Remove Empty Sections’ option for administrators to bulk remove sections generated in error or as a result of changes to how orphaned activities are handled
- New Category Viewer role to enable staff to view courses for a category without being enrolled on them
- Under Add Block, it will only be possible to add the Completion Progress Bar which replaces the Progress Bar. However, the Progress Bar will continue to appear on existing courses until it is removed by course administrators.
Other updates – beyond September
- Assignment widget – change so it doesn’t show expired assignments
- Improved course formatting via Tab extensions